While we are addressing the issues of employability on one hand by empowering the youth with right skills to produce skilled man power, we also look forward to promote the culture of Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship so that we can have more and more job creator’s in our Country. Baba Farid Universities fourth pillar i.e. School of Entrepreneurship helps the aspiring students and budding entrepreneurs to bring their ideas into action.
The main objective behind forming this pillar is to:
- Foster exchange between high level experience (Corporates) and Agile Innovation (Start-up’s)
- Promote entrepreneurship by providing dedicated fully furnished work space for startup, facilities like internet connectivity and other resources required for start up.
- Facilitate funding for the ideas and fueling the success of entrepreneurs by connecting them with influencers, experts and customers.
- Assist students\budding entrepreneurs to build a comprehensive business plan from their idea to a prototype that can be launched in the market (from concept to launch).
- Provide and arrange for mentor ship from industry experts and advisors.